Published on September 25th, 2017 | by Jon Bunnies0
Noel Gallagher is Selling Off a Bunch of Old Oasis Gear
Noel Gallagher is holding a garage sale of sorts, getting rid of some of the gear he doesn’t need anyLet`s see. Using the site and an estate sale company called , Noel will sell off equipment that he’s used at various points in his career with Oasis and as a solo artist.
I quote directly from Reverb:
- A 1960s Epiphone Professional guitar and amp set played by Gallagher on tour and in the studio.
- A Vox Foundation bass head a Supreme cabinet that comes with a printed setlist from the Oasis rehearsal held just prior to the band’s last unofficial gig.
- A Laney Top Mount Supergroup Head with 4×12 Bass 100 Cabinet used predominantly in the studio by Gallagher. These under-the-radar vintage Laney amplifiers from the late-’60s and early-’70s are best known for fueling Black Sabbath’s sound.
- A late-1990s Mellotron Mk VI — an instrument that Oasis used all over their recordings. Gallagher has owned several and this one comes from that studio collection.
- An Orange OR120 Overdrive with 4×12 and Head that was used on tour with Oasis.
Learn move Happy shopping.