Published on May 8th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music new for Tuesday, May 8, 2018
As of today, smallpox has been eradicated from the planet for 38 years. Take that, anti-vaxxers. And for music news on May 8, 2018…
- Canadian album sales last week vs. a year ago: Total albums, -22.3%; physical albums, -21.5%; CDs, -26.1%; digital tracks, -20.4%; vinyl, +60.5%(!!!); streaming, +54.6%.
- Anyone up for some re: DJ Khaled and Liam Gallagher.
- George Harrison’s first electric guitar is going to sell for big dollars.
- A very rare Beatles album is also for sale. !
- This guy in Japan REALLY wants that . (Via Tom)
- Warner Music Group sold its Spotify shares and ended up with .
- Lady Antebellum is still trying to sort out . (Tom again)
- Krist Novoselic, the former bass player for Nirvana, . You read that right.
- Flaming Lips beer? ?
- A could be a reality by next year.
- The myth of the band reunion. . (Via Ed)
- If you’re interested in the history behind our CanCon regulations on radio, .
- There’s a petition aimed at preventing the CBC from destroying an irreplaceable archive of music. .
- A has been created in the name of the play-by-play person killed in the Humboldt Broncos tragedy.
- Did Syria create ?
- Here’s some in the UK.
- “.” Interesting. (Via Larry)
- There’s. They don’t open new facilities like this much anyLet`s see.
- Will Harry and Meghan have ?