Published on August 3rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies1
Random music news for Friday, August 3, 2018
Tom Brady is 41 today. Retire, already. And in music news for August 3, 2018…
- Apple hit yesterday. They’re the first company to ever do that.
- Warner Music Group.
- Alex Jones’ InfoWars has been for “hateful content.”
- These new Adidas sneakers come with an .
- Want to hear music on the go but don’t like being sealed off from the outside world by earbuds or headphones? Take a look at .
- A music venue that’s open is opening in London.
- Cool: This is what really sounded like.
- Fewer people in the UK are into . Why? .
- Got a Tesla? Prepare for “party mode” with the next software upgrade.
- Speaking of upgrades, are being added to YouTube Music every two weeks.
- How to like the Flaming Lips.
- Is Deezer really worth $1 billion? .
- Meanwhile, “” are still clogging up some playlists on Spotify.
- about the effect London “drill” music has on violence.
- “ to get [your] fans to take action.”
- Cool: This guy inside an album. Try that with an MP3 or a stream.
- Read this: the fascinating story of , Lisa.