Published on August 3rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies1
Random music news for Friday, August 3, 2018
Tom Brady is 41 today. Retire, already. And in music news for August 3, 2018…
- Apple hit $1 TRILLION in value yesterday. They’re the first company to ever do that.
- Warner Music Group has bought UPROXX.
- Alex Jones’ InfoWars has been kicked off Spotify for “hateful content.”
- These new Adidas sneakers come with an interesting musical feature.
- Want to hear music on the go but don’t like being sealed off from the outside world by earbuds or headphones? Take a look at Zulu Audio.
- A music venue that’s open 24 hours a day is opening in London.
- Cool: This is what ancient Greek music really sounded like.
- Fewer people in the UK are into illegal downloading. Why? Easier streaming.
- Got a Tesla? Prepare for “party mode” with the next software upgrade.
- Speaking of upgrades, new features are being added to YouTube Music every two weeks.
- How to drink like the Flaming Lips.
- Is Deezer really worth $1 billion? Some say so.
- Meanwhile, “fake artists” are still clogging up some playlists on Spotify.
- More controversy about the effect London “drill” music has on violence.
- “25 ways to get [your] fans to take action.”
- Cool: This guy hid a secret record inside an album. Try that with an MP3 or a stream.
- Read this: the fascinating story of Steve Jobs’ daughter, Lisa.