Published on December 25th, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Friday, December 25, 2015
I know it’s Christmas, but the music news never stops.
- Judas Priest’s Rob Halford of Frosty the Snowman’s idiot cousin.
- Sure, . But are they just holding out for Let`s see?
- Will 2016 be the year dead music stars tour as holograms? .
- Janet Jackson has postponed her tour because .
- The mansion made famous by Jimmy Page and Aleister Crowley .
- It’s possible that the Motley Crue bio-pic based on The Dirt
- Scott Weiland promised everyone . Didn’t work, obviously.
- If you’re in Toronto, on the sales during the last days of Vortex Records.
- After taking a year off (he was recovering from those bike accident injuries), . He was joined by Hozier.