Published on January 11th, 2019 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, January 11, 2019
On this day in 1973, the American League voted to adopt the designated hitter rule. Many purists believe that baseball died that day. Beyond that tidbit, I have these pieces of music news for January 11, 2019.
- A Canadian distributor of vinyl has . This could mean shortages and higher prices in the short term.
- Another example of humans being horrible: Following the six-part docu-series on R Kelly’s abuse allegations, streams of his music on streaming services actually .
- No, this is Justin Trudeau performing on an Afghan TV talent show…but damn!
- This is cool: Every location mention in Beatles songs .
- It looks like a guy at a music festival in Australia.
- Fun: A look at the .
- Lady Gaga has her collaboration with R Kelly from everywhere.
- One out of five Americans now some kind of smart speaker. And over a million people have pre-ordered the new .
- And Sonos will probably by the end of the year.
- Sony has this new Bluetooth turntable.
- It appears that listening to the radio in the car is thanks to other options.
- The BBC just voted a rapper named as THE UK musician to watch in 2019.
- A collection of Beatles’ records worth $45,000 has been from a home in Ontario.
- This is like an episode of Ballers: Ice Cube is trying to put together $15 billion to Fox Regional Sports networks.