Published on July 13th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, July 13, 2018
There are two Friday the 13ths this year. Here’s the second of them. Paraskevidekatriaphobics can rest easy for the rest of 2018.
- Ozzy and Sharon: .
- Remember when Beck released an album that was really just sheet music? Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood has .
- I like this headline: “Music analytics in 2018: ‘Data will tell you what’s hot, but not what is good.” Read all about it .
- Rumour: Apple is planning to revamp the entire Mac lineup by the end of the year.
- Want to buy Prince’s bible? .
- On the topic of The Purple One, what will Prince’s band The Revolution do now? .
- And you can Frank Sinatra’s Malibu house for $110,000 a month.
- Del the Funky Homosapien when he fell off the stage at the Gorillaz show. Lots of broken ribs, a punctured lung and Let`s see.
- This on Google looks interesting.
- What was it like to manage Justin Bieber during the time he was going crazy? .
- Remember that 2011 FBI report on how Juggalos could be classified as a “gang?” That report has been .
- in the “Blurred Lines”/”Got to Give It Up” copyright infringement case.
- Simon LeBon of Duran Duran is now dealing with from 1995.
- Here’s next to you who JUST WON’T SHUT UP when the band’s on.