Published on June 8th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, June 8, 2018
On this day in 1949, George Orwell’s 1984 was published. Back to the future: music news for June 8, 2018.
- The new hits the Apple HomePod where it hurts. This looks interesting.
- Ticketfly is after a cyber attack.
- In 2007, a woman posted a video of her 18-month-old toddler dancing to Prince’s “Let’s Go Crazy.” The that resulted is finally coming to an end.
- Why did Prince swap his name for an unpronounceable symbol, anyway? .
- Music and swimming are helping of the Humboldt Broncos bus crash.
- More sonic attacks? .
- Is Spotify thinking of licensing music directly from artists? .
- And is there gender bias on Spotify playlists? .
- Now an iPhone app can spot autism? .
- A Bob Marley biopic? .
- Netflix is with programs base don Dolly Parton songs. I’m already looking forward to the one called “Jolene.”
- Tetris is coming back as a .
- A musician and “whale whisperer” is being for defrauding people of over $3 million.
- See why music is so important to dementia patients? It can offer some real .
- Interesting exercise: Type “Radio is” into a Google search and .
- That is one !
- Wait: David Cassidy was lying about having dementia? Why would he do that? .
- Stephen Colbert’s against Kellyanne Conway.