Published on November 2nd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, November 2, 2018
Okay, people time to take down the Halloween decorations. Those skeletons hanging in the tree in the front yard aren’t charming anyLet`s see. Here’s music news for November 2, 2018.
- Spotify says it has now, although growth has recently slowed. Then again, the company lost just $10 million in the last quarter. That’s a big improvement!
- To goose subscriber sign-ups, Spotify is giving away free Google Mini smart speakers. . Pity.
- Meanwhile, Apple is reportedly thinking about …
- …and back at Spotify, they’re looking to , the biggest of the major labels. How’s that for a switcheroo?
- Here come .
- The Minnesota Timberwolves have some . (Via Andrew)
- Paul McCartney is looking for. He won’t need a mortgage.
- Some radio guys manage to get themselves into .
- I wonder what this means: A new study says that classical orchestras are by as much as 30% these days.
- Neil Young has definitely .
- More talk about a “.”
- Lost Fresh Prince has !
- Here’s involving a musician.
- Ready for ?
- School recorders are apparently . How do you feel about that?
- Who is and what is he doing?
- A Diddy mansion is on sale. At , too.
- What is doing with blind and sick elephants will bring a tear to your eye.
- If you’re going to hoax the Internet with something musical, do it big–like .