Published on November 9th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, November 9, 2018
Donald Trump was elected president of the US two years ago today. Just sayin’. Now some music news for Friday, November 9, 2018.
- The science is in: Playing Christmas music too early is .
- This is the story of Rami Malek’s .
- Donald Trump says he doesn’t know who Lil Jon is, even though Jon .
- An important podcast on, well, podcasting in Canada. .
- A former New York radio host has been in a multi-million dollar Ponzi scheme involving event tickets.
- As we move to a cashless society, ? Buy card readers?
- Samsung has unveiled its .
- These show what it was like when the guns fell silent at the end of WWI.
- This church bell-ringer is over, well, bell-ringing.
- If you’re going to bust out a Dirty Dancing routine at a wedding reception, then it better be .
- Keith Richards sold his New York apartment, but he took .
- Got high blood pressure? .
- More that music can help with Alzheimer’s.
- There are that this Chinese singer gamed iTunes to climb the US charts.
- Not music-related, but weird: 7,000 people in the UK .
- Is Meg Ryan now to John Mellencamp?
- This British indie band is hosting a gig for the deaf that will use .
- Pussy Riot talks about things like.
- Drill music is getting for the rise in knifings in the UK.
- Bubbles, Michael Jackson’s chimp friend, has of $2 million.