Published on October 26th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, October 26, 2018
Here’s another great German word that has no English equivalent: kummerspeck. It literally means “grief bacon” and describes how you compulsively overeat when you’re feeling angry or sad. And now, music news for October 26, 2018.
- Spotify has over the last three months. This can’t be good.
- Spotify has also unveiled .
- Meanwhile, Apple might be building .
- Sinead O’Connor, who was once an ordained priest in a breakaway Catholic sect, has . Her new name is Shuhada Davitt
- This could be one of the anywhere.
- A : Would you pay to see a classic rock hologram in concert?
- Need Let`s see privacy with Google? .
- Starting November 1, SiriusXM will have devoted to nothing but holiday music. That will include a dedicated Mannheim Steamroller channel.
- Bored of the standard Pokemon Go? .
- They don’t call Richard Ashcroft “” for nothing.
- A Bon Jovi cruise? .
- Uh-oh. I hope doesn’t mean we have to take Bieber back.
- This could be the –even for New York City.
- Zia McCabe of The Dandy Warhols .
- Freddie and .
- Some bands are giving away in hopes of mobilizing young people to vote.