Published on September 28th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Friday, September 28, 2018
Off to Winnipeg to see Paul McCartney tonight. I swear that when he does “Hey Jude” live, he casts healing properties over the crowd. It’s that good. Meanwhile, we have this for music news for September 28, 2018.
- On the topic of Macca, he has a new picture book called .
- If the Foo Fighters can have a pop-up pub, then why can’t this band have ?
- Speaking of the Foo Fighters, Dave says he’s “” before the band hits the stage.
- Bradley Cooper says his inspiration for his character in the remake of A Star is Born was . But Eddie also told Cooper .
- If you’re a musician, you might want to read on how to maintain an online persona.
- It’s a good thing that Apple bought Shazam because the company was .
- It’s predicted that streaming will have through 2026.
- On that same topic, how, exactly, does Shazam work in the first place? Here’s an .
- Kids have already found ways to iOS12’s new screen time feature.
- A Taylor Swift-themed instant camera? .
- Here’s . It’s definitely worth the read because it’s different from most.
- And here’s another that might raise an eyebrow or two.
- Is it possible that SiriusXM will make a play for Live Nation? .
- You know that celebrity social media account you follow? Are you that’s the real person?
- Here’s a great New York Times profile of .
- Er, are you sure you want to do , Babs?