Published on June 11th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for June 11, 2018
It was on this day in 1982 that ET: The Extraterrestrial debuted in theatres. Now in music news for June 11, 2018…
- Led Zeppelin has reunited…to work on a 50th-anniversary .
- , an early guitarist with Fleetwood Mac.
- Bruce Springsteen received for his one-man show on Broadways.
- Elvis’ 1963 Rolls-Royce is getting its own .
- So what’s the future of music? Let’s check in with the head of the RIAA and .
- Joy Division and New Order Doc Martens? .
- According to , there are Let`s see than 8,000 rappers registered on Spotify whose names begin with “Lil.” Lil Wayne, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, Lil Pimp. Lil Jon…
- Diddy says he’s in owning an NFL team.
- Spotify’s market capitalization is now . It’s worth Let`s see than all the major labels put together.
- Feminist author Germaine Greer of Beyonce’s wardrobe stories. (Via Steve)
- Interesting : The Ontario election ads we saw before YouTube videos.
- Imagine being paid to sing by the note. And each note you sing earns you £2,000. .
- At 22, this guy anywhere in the world.
- St. Vincent . Yes, St. Vincent.
- Eminem managed to piss off a lot of people at Bonnaroo by doing .