Published on April 30th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies1
Random music news for Monday, April 30, 2018
It’s the last day of April–or as some people in parts of the country where spring is late call it, January 120th. Now for some music news for April 30, 2018.
- That tribute concert for the Humboldt Broncos was held in Saskatoon Friday night. .
- Donald Trump is thinking of to the White House for dinner. The two are made for each other.
- Green Day fans want to on the chars in time for Trump’s visit in July. This should be fun to watch.
- Friday, it was “Ye vs. The People.” Then it became “.”
- Twenty One Pilots fans think they’ve about the band’s next album. It’s pretty, er, complex, too.
- Bob Dylan-brand whiskey? .
- Why Avicii’s death should be to the industry.
- Can classic wartime songs help patients with dementia? .
- A glove that Prince wore during the Purple Rain tour has just .
- Facebook may soon have us talking into our arms. .
- Ask your kid if they know what a “floppy disc” is. If they do, they’re doing better than most kids at .
- Chris Martin, .
- Want to see what happens inside your mouth when we talk? !
- Bieber has $11 million US to spend on and we don’t.
- Great. Another way our cell phones .
- If you’re a fan of Dear Rouge, you’re gonna like .
- This Ed Sheeran puppet will .
- A runaway bison in Manitoba has . (Via Tom)
- One of the co-founders of the Burning Man Festival at the age of 70,
BONUS: Tom found this comic book. I’d read this.