Published on December 3rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, December 3, 2018
I wonder what kind of week Donald Trump is going to have. He’s gotta be stressed. Meanwhile, here’s some music news for December 3, 2018.
- A popular Christmas song has fallen to the #MeToo movement. See if you agree with . (Via Tom)
- How are Millennials changing the music industry? Let’s .
- And here’s how is going to change the whole experience of driving.
- The BBC takes a look at .
- The International Space Station has a computer called CIMON. It likes Kraftwerk and when you deny it that music.
- “Silent Night” is now 200 years old. There was of sorts. Er, duh. (Via Tom)
- A finds non-believers are bigger metalheads than religious people.
- Can a band make a comeback from #MeToo accusations? Maybe, but .
- Not music-related, but can you imagine Donald Trump doing with Alec Baldwin ? Spoiler? No.
- A music venue with ? No, that’s not a typo. Such a beast is currently being built in Las Vegas.
- Apple ? Really? You don’t say…
- Elton John has about the last days of Freddie Mercury.
- Bono grew to be very fond of George H.W. Bush. He made following Bush Sr’s death.
- One of the world’s most iconic record store owners has .