Published on February 22nd, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Monday, February 22, 2016
Americans are still talking about the that happened on this day in 1980. The Russians wish they’d just shut up about it. And now, the music news…
- Over the weekend, the Internet lost its mind over . (Via Tom)
- Goofy conspiracy of the week: ?
- It’s now, by the way.
- . (Tom again)
- Why it’s . (Note: This has nothing to do with his politics, either.)
- Speaking of radio, here’s from The New Yorker first published in February 1965. How things have changed…
- You may not see it yet, but there’s a big battle going on for dominance in your car’s dashboard. ?
- the founder of Sire Records and the man who signed the Ramones, Madonna and many others.
- Rob Thomas’ career revival in Australia.
- NEWS FLASH! ! He sleeps at least 50% better than MC Hammer. What an artist!
- Speaking of Kanye, we need to thank Deadpool for …
- …and Lily Allen for .
- And finally, an explanation of Kanye’s $53 million in debt.
- Celeb wedding: Hayley Williams of ParaLet`s see and Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory.
- Streaming doesn’t seem to be killing the music business. Universal Music Group just posted . (Thank you, .)