Published on July 30th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, July 30, 2018
Back on this day in 1966, England won the World Cup over Germany in extra time. As for music news on July 30, 2018…
- Here are the ways tech is .
- Rock and pop aren’t the only genres where older people don’t understand what the young are listening to. Read about the .
- Moby is selling . It’s really nice.
- Like Led Zeppelin? Got a coffee table? Then here’s to put on it.
- Rick Astley’s is 83 years old. And it’s Mary Berry from The Great British Bake-Off. No, really.
- The ? Yes, in Minneapolis. (Via Tom)
- Is the best video of the 21st century?
- Netflix has ordered a series .
- These work and sound just like a home theatre system set-up.
- There has been which has caused some postponements.
- Here’s some of Beatles’ songwriting,
- Lance Bass and Miley Cyrus are hoping to go in together on .
- Pussy Riot is working to free who’s accused of an anti-Putin plot.
- What’s the future for the music video? .
- Never thought of this: Why is the devil always portrayed ?
- So why did Elton John’s bodyguards when he went to the beach? It wasn’t that hot.
- Looks like the iPad Pro is about to the 3.5mm headphone jack.