Published on June 18th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, June 18, 2018
Happy 76th birthday, Paul McCartney! If you’ve never seen him live, do it. I swear that a Macca show has healing properties. And now for music news on June 18, 2018…
- Dolores O’Riordan of the Cranberries died January 15. We still haven’t heard anything about an official toxicology report, have we? Just pointing that out.
- Here’s when it comes to licensing album covers for other things.
- Another for releasing material from Prince’s vast archive.
- Will there be a new AC/DC album with Axl Rose this year? . (Via Tom)
- Toronto’s PUP is staring their own .
- RIP Cramps drummer .
- As if Venezuela doesn’t have enough problems; in a nightclub stampede.
- Oprah? Apple. Apple? Oprah. Yeah, .
- Dee Dee Ramone was an interesting guy. Here’s about him.
- The World Cup is having the same sorts of we see in the concert industry.
- Let’s get on the new Tool album, shall we? This all looks very encouraging.
- Here’s an interesting look at .
- Is Trent Reznor in danger of winning an Emmy? .
- So what were all up in each other’s faces over at this bar in London?
- An extinct language using old wax cylinder recordings.
- Steve Albini–yes, the guy who recorded In Utero for Nirvana– at the World Series of Poker.