Published on June 25th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, June 25, 2108
The rainbow flag of gay pride was first flown in San Francisco on this day in 1978. And as for music news for June 25, 2018…
- Because it’s Monday, you need this school choir from India . (Via Deepak)
- And to follow that up, Lars Ulrich .
- Ever wonder about the roots of punk rock drinking songs? .
- Ever wonder what happens on rock stars’ private planes? , too.
- I love when cities leave pianos in random locations .
- These from Bose are designed to combat insomnia.
- Britain’s legendary is celebrating its 50th anniversary.
- Fun: How much did a personal computer cost the year you were born? Find out .
- Will we soon by unlocking our cars with phones instead of fobs? .
- Another rock doc in the making: .
- Police received a panicked call about a man with a gun. Turns out it was a man with a .
- Here’s of how the newly emerging legal weed industry is partnering with the music industry.
- This is about The Cameron House, a Toronto venue that seems to be immortal.
- Kenny Rogers just sold his in Atlanta.
- The site of the original Woodstock has been turned into to find hippy artifacts.
- How big is the bladder of Justin Bieber’s bodyguard? Here’s I ask.
- Smart thermostats, locks, and lights can be used as tools of domestic abuse. .
- You know how Algeria is going to cut cheating on high school exams? By . (Via Tom)
- I’d never see this before: How Pink Floyd . (Via Walter)