Published on March 12th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, March 12, 2018
Why is DST still a thing? . It’s never been proven to do anything for the economy. We end up with a weekend that’s one hour shorter (yes, we get it back in the fall, but that’s stupid, too). And people keep pronouncing it “daylight savings time,” is wrong.
Rant over. Here’s music news for March 12, 2018.
- Bono is having to deal with that people at his charity are bullies, creating a toxic work environment.
- Katie Perry killed a nun. .
- Want to get blacklisted from the music industry? .
- Bose, famous for its speakers and headphones, is .
- Could there be two Smashing Pumpkins EPs on the horizon? .
- Here’s you should vet the person who’s going to sing your official World Cup song.
- Glen Campbell’s house is up for sale. It comes with .
- Here’s an area we’ll visit on the upcoming rock’n’roll tour of London I’m leading in May.
- This must have been .
- How much do Spotify and the record labels need each other? .
- Elon Musk says he’s . Wait–what?
- Record labels are making a real push into Africa. .
- The organizer of the Fyre Festival has been .
- Someone paid over $500,000 USD for .
- The “David Bowie Is” museum exhibit is now in Brooklyn. . (Via Tom)