Published on May 14th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, May 14, 2018
In London, England, all this week. I’ll need a hat for the wedding on Saturday. What kind of fascinator should I get? Think about that while you’re going through the music news for May 14, 2018.
- Good news: A new Pearl Jam album is coming. Bad news: .
- Where is protest art (including music) going in the Age of Trump?
- What does Spotify’s new “hateful content” policy mean for movements like #MeToo? .
- A is taking on the hip-hop scene in Germany.
- Why do military people seem to love SLAYER so much? . (Via Tom)
- Ranking all 214 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees from . (Via Tom again.)
- R Kelly and XXXTentacion with having their music removed from Spotify playlists,
- Stevie Wonder is , apparently.
- Prince’s estate has struck a deal with Jay-Z to release in 2019
- Sting and Shaggy are going to play a Clinton Foundation benefit . Yes, they will be paid well.
- David Geffen just sold . Meanwhile, formerly owned by Julie Andrews is for sale. Again, the rich are not like you and me.
- The Queen’s official composer for the royal wedding in favour of a gospel group.
- More proof that Toronto is being recognized as .
- New of the ABBA reunion has caused streams of their music.
- Bieber. .
- A Lynyrd Skynyrd home is now.
- What happens when you?
- This article suggests that Liam Gallagher .