Published on November 19th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, November 19, 2018
Last full day in Thailand. Then it’s a 27-hour ride home including an eight-hour layover in Seoul. I think I’m gonna try me one of those capsule hotels. Meanwhile, here’s some music news for November 19, 2018.
- What’s this about the members of Soundgarden continuing without Chris Cornell? That’s what some people are reading into .
- Metallica has to victims of the California wildfire disaster.
- U2’s latest tour looks to be one of the .
- This Canadian dude found he did with Kurt Cobain.
- Mariah Carey is nuts.
- Fortunately, though, she’s sane enough not to perform “All I Want for Christmas is You”.
- Are CDs dead? Yes! No! ?
- Here’s for music education in schools. Music DOES matter in the real world.
- Shut up, .
- Here’s an on the state of the El Mocambo in Toronto. Progress!
- Here are that fit the definition of “independent,” although you’d might not guess that they are.
- Some Guess Who memorabilia has been . (Via Tom)
- Justin Bieber has settled his with his neighbour.
- The Internet of Ears? That sounds ominous.
- Interesting: While use of smart speakers is way up, not a lot of people are using them for .