Published on November 5th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, November 5, 2018
Today is the 11th birthday of the Android operating system. And as for music news on November 5, 2018…
- The Freddie Mercury biopic over opening weekend.
- The true cost of iPhone ownership over a lifetime is ?
- Axl Rose to Donald Trump: “!”
- How realistic is in the old Rupert Holmes release “The Pina Colada” song? A data scientist takes a look.
- Did you see Bohemian Rhapsody over the weekend? Here’s how the filmmakers .
- What’s the future of stadium rock? That’s.
- vs. . Any comments on comparing these two videos. (Via Andrew)
- The next time you need to rickroll someone, . It’s still Astley flavoured, but it’s got something extra. (Via Tom)
- The lawyer for Chris Cornell’s ex-doctor–the guy being sued by Vicky Cornell–has to the lawsuit.
- If you have an autographed painting of a rock star, you might want to learn from .
- This guy says his cheese tastes better because . (Via Tom)
- Was Drake at a casino? He says so.
- Can you imagine anyone doing anything today? Geez, George Harrison and Eric Clapton…
- Rock star footstools and sofas? .
- Interested in funding a Nash the Slash documentary? Details . (Via Larry)
- Yes, in London.
- This is a really good read on the “.”