Published on October 8th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Monday, October 8, 2018
It’s Thanksgiving Day here in Canada, which should explain to non-Canadian readers why (a) posts are later than usual this morning; and (b) why there’s fewer of thing. There is, however, music news for October 8, 2018.
- Ozzy Osbourne has been with an infection.
- Kanye says he’s off his meds and off social media.
- SNL’s Pete Davidson would like Kanye to those meds.
- Roy Orbison played a concert in LA. Yes, he’s still dead, but this was a hologram. Here’s of the gig.
- I’ve ordered this new book: .
- Speaking of new books, Tina Turner’s is getting great views. Her husband ? Wow.
- You may have read about something called the Music Modernization Act that just passed in the US. What’s that all about? .
- The Brooklyn home we see in Saturday Night Fever is .
- Brad Paisley and his wife are opening in Nashville for people who have fallen on hard times.
- Charles Aznavour, the French version of Frank Sinatra, was given a send-off with .
- R Kelly’s wife is now talking about .
- Green Day makes a bunch of money every September without even trying. .
- We are not going see the last of LMFAO’s “Party Rock Anthem” for a long time. . (Via Andrew)
- Time for some from Noel Gallagher. You know it’ll be entertaining.
- Tired of being bombarded with messages from video screens? These block them all out.
- British musicians are asking with Brexit.