Published on January 12th, 2019 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Saturday, January 12, 2019
Ever had one of those weeks where computers seem to hate you? I had one of those. But I still found a way to post music news for January 12, 2019.
- Here’s at some of the weirdest tech unveiled this year at CES in Las Vegas.
- These are my for GlobalNews.ca.
- Spotify claims to have now.
- Well, that’s one way to when your flight is delayed.
- Police in Detroit
areinvestigating the theft of assets from Aretha Franklin before she died.
- went to bed. When she woke up in the morning, she found that she couldn’t hear any male voices. That kind of messes up her enjoyment of music.
- These remind scientists of David Bowie.
- More at music/
enterainmentindustry publications. Not good.
- Cool: A that details every Apple product ever.
- Bob Marley vs. the coffee company: .
- This turntable gives you an idea of where that technology is heading.
- How big of a Britpop fan were you? . (WARNING: It’s hard.)
- Australia wants to stream-ripping sites.
- A new generation of fans is through the film Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Oooo. Some !
- Yes, we still need record labels. .