Published on June 9th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Saturday, June 9, 2018
On this day in 1973, Secretariat, the greatest horse ever, won the Triple Crown. Moving on to music news for June 9, 2018…
- Here are for GlobalNews.ca.
- The is going to be bigger–and expensive.
- And for all those people who bought the $17,000 version of Apple Watch when it first came out, congratulations. It will be with the next update.
- Yes, concerts and festivals were very intense in the 1990s. Here’s .
- Kinda fun: Some .
- YouTube has been found by an Austrian court. This could have implications far beyond that.
- If you’re driving, , okay?
- RIP Deicide’s . Somewhere, .
- What will make up the next generations of classic hits for radio? .
- Why do record collectors collect records? , too.
- Supermanager Scooter Braun delivered at the MIDEM music conference. It’s worth reading.
- This could be .
- A band called Velociraptor has put out a song called “.” (VIa Larry)
- Whoa. A has been found? Wow.
- There was a Facebook bug that may have exposed some of your private messages. You might want to read .
- Musicians still believe about the music industry.
- Here’s a look at by rock stars.
- Dr. Dre faces over Beats headphones.
- This home just sold for $35 million USD.
- Bagpiper . Justice!