Published on November 17th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Saturday, November 17, 2018
Yesterday was the 80th birthday of the synthesizing of LSD. Insert quip about the drug’s long, strange trip [here]. As for music news on November 17. 2018…
- This is on why Donald Trump has suddenly decided to give Elvis Presley (d. 1977) the Presidential Medal of Freedom. (BTW, the last Republican president to honour Presley was Richard Nixon who was, of course, forced out of office. Just sayin’.)
- Can’t sleep? Listen to this song by .
- Already seen Bohemian Rhapsody? Then consider Coldplay’s self-made documentary, .
- Elton John is planning to give away his collection of .
- I like this idea: Australia now has for music by indigenous artists.
- Pete Doherty’s .
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin has about the wildfire disaster in Malibu.
- John Lennon’s killed .
- Bono has a gig fronting an upcoming for American TV.
- Interesting: The top 3 YouTube artists for 2018 . Puerto Rican artist Ozuna (Let`s see than 8.7bn views) is first place, followed Colombian singer J Balvin (7.1bn views). Third place goes to Puerto Rican musician Bad Bunny.
- This provides meditation music written by an AI program.
- There is that talking to smart speakers will change the way we talk to real people.
- Late rapper Mac Miller’s place in LA is .
- This insists that there are a lot of good reasons to make music on your phone.
- You’d think that everyone in Journey would be able to play nice by now, .
- Too many smartphones? .
- There’s a new Mumford & Sons album out. Time for some interviews–.
- Hundreds of fans to DJ Avicii.