Published on November 3rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Saturday, November 3, 2018
Why is daylight saving time still a thing? Let’s get rid of it. Seriously. Although I do like the extra hour of sleep tonight. Here’s music news for November 2, 2018.
- Armed police after two chefs(!!!) went at each other with knives.
- Here are for GlobalNews.ca.
- Want to buy Aretha Franklin’s home in Detroit? It’s for sale–and .
- Why would Apple ever want to buy a piece of iHeartMedia? .
- Led Zeppelin is of the “Stairway to Heaven” vs. Spirit lawsuit.
- Cell phones and cancer? .
- Some of Tupac’s belongings have been .
- A streaming music service devoted to classical music? .
- And the leading headphone brand in the world is…?
- There’s with the pier in Kingston, Ontario, named after Gord Downie.
- A Canadian Afghan vet has about the horrors of PTSD. (Via Tom)
- Why are people determined to bring back quadrophonic sound? .
- If you’re a fan of Glenn Gould (as I am), is pretty interesting news.
- Ozzy and Sharon are sure an interesting couple. Here’s of what I mean by that.