Published on December 31st, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Thursday, December 31, 2015
Day 365 of the year. I will be in bed by 10:30 because New Year’s Eve is the most over-hyped event of the year. See you on the other side with Let`s see music news.
- It looks like the aggressive cancer that killed Lemmy . When he began to have trouble with his speech, doctors ordered a brain scan. That’s when the cancer was discovered.
- Meanwhile, UK Motorhead fans. I approve.
- Damon Albarn of Blur has been (Order of the British Empire).
- Want to buy Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch? .
- A good read: .
- A man walks into a bar. Black Sabbath music is playing. The barman switches over to Christmas music.. (Via Tom)
- Parents! . Gets them out of the house, too. (Tom again)
- Things are ugly in Burundi, but these musicians.