Published on May 17th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Thursday, May 17, 2018
On this day in 1902, the was discovered. We still don’t know who made it. Or when. As for music news on May 17, 2018…
- With people like Chris Brown and R Kelly no longer being promoted on streaming platforms by Spotify, are the Red Hot Chili Peppers next? That’s what this group wants. (Via Moe)
- Metallica still does not regret .
- Is Tidal paying record labels on time? .
- There will be on the first anniversary of his death tomorrow.
- Snoop Dogg has Snoopy (the dog).
- It’s tough in the former Soviet republic of Tbilisi.
- Def Leppard meets .
- What should a mom do to prepare for a daughter’s first concert? .
- why you should get your kid to take music lessons.
- RIP revolutionary musician Glenn Branca. (If you’re a Sonic Youth fan, .)
- Looking to learn how to play the ukulele? . (Via Tom)
- If you were ever a fan of Silverchair, you should read .
- Here are insiders to follow on Twitter. (I’m not here. Must be an oversight.)
- This passes for music news in some circles: .
- Is Bing getting better than Google? They’re .
- How is Brexit going to affect gigs and fans? .
- FIght about this: The of all time. (Via Tom)
- Will make the Premier League? Too early to tell, but…