Published on November 8th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Thursday, November 8, 2018
It was on this day in 1972 that a new thing called “HBO” started broadcasting. As for music news for November 8, 2018…
- Madonna’s daughter seems to be .
- Sinead O’Connor says that now she’s converted from Catholicism to Islam, she “.”
- Musicians vs. Donald Trump: .
- The is apparently booming!
- The portable music player: ?
- What does music have to do with the future of transportation? Quite actually.
- If the CD is in a death spiral, then why can’t CD manufacturers ?
- Nostalgic for British indie music of the 90s? Members of Elastica and Lush have formed a new band called .
- China has 6,000 karaoke songs.
- This looks interesting: set in a techno club in Berlin.
- Kid strangles mom. Tells cops “I should have .” A Grammy?
- The newest kids to are Latino teenagers in Los Angeles.
- Is that really Rami Malek singing in Bohemian Rhapsody? Well, .
- Here’s an interesting post on .