Published on October 4th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Thursday, October 4, 2018
Wikileaks was born on this day in 2006. Good thing? Bad thing? I guess it all depends. And now, music news for October 4, 2018.
- The singer of UB40 wants nothing to do with the Brett Kavanaugh controversy. An explanation can be found .
- The woman who inspired Buddy Holly to write “Peggy Sue” back in 1958 has died. was 78.
- Let’s take a look at filed against Ticketmaster over allegations they helped scalpers buy and sell tickets.
- Here are that Hollywood is changing audio.
- They’re still over the estate of James Brown, 12 years after he died.
- And here are some musicians who are in music.
- Microsoft’s looks pretty good.
- If you’re a drummer, you might find this new device very useful when it comes to improving your playing skills.
- Sex, drugs, and rock’n’roll are no excuses for being a terrible person. ?
- This guy’s is to archive everything in Prince’s vault. He’ll be very, very busy for a very, very long time.
- Facebook could be from the EU over its recent data breach. (Via Tom)
- The CRTC has a web censorship proposal from some big ISPs.
- And on the topic censorship is about Kidz Bop.
- Are your kids watching a lot of YouTube? You might want to .
- This university has . “Use ‘jazz hands’ instead!” What?
- This BC punk put an American telemarketer fraudster . Good.
- How can Spotify improve the streaming experience? Here are .
- There have been some in the Rihanna burglaries.
- This should be fun: that’s a satire of Silicon Valley.
- Whatever happened to the cast of the movie School of Rock? Let’s take a look.
- Another musician is with an airline.