Published on December 29th, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Tuesday, December 29, 2015
You know what’s dangerous? Car rental agencies that put generic floor mats in their cars. They slide around haphazardly, sometimes wedging themselves under the accelerator or the brake. Stop it. Just stop it. And now, the music news…
- Nice! Sister podcast has been named.
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda may be who was sent to jail for harassing him and his wife for years.
- Here’s a list of because…well, just because.
- Want to make music with your iPad? .
- And speaking of making music, .
- People are reading much too much into for Robitussin.
- If you need …
- Kanye apparently gave Kim .
- Meanwhile, a lot of women thanks to Kim.
- Certain monkeys have then you do.
- Wes Scanlin of Puddle of Mudd has been arrested…. (Via Tom)