Published on July 14th, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Tuesday, July 14, 2015
It’s New-Horizons-at-Pluto-Day! What will we see? Will the Annunaki be awakened from their slumber? (Note to mission specialist Alan Stern: Can I have a crater on Charon named after me? Please? I’ll take the one on the lower left.)
Here’s an assortment of music news for your Tuesday.
- HMV is feeling much, much better, thank you. In fact, the company .
- Meanwhile, The NME has launched .
- This British rapper-turned-ISIS-thug is .
- Denis Leary’s new rock’n’roll series debuts this Thursday and already he’s thinking about season two. . (Via Tom)
- . Seriously.
- . Can you spare fifty cents for the guy?
- On that subject, here are about 50 Cent’s bankruptcy.
- Mike Tyson and .
- Why does rock’s old guard ?
- Justin Bieber: .
- Has Lauren Hill been ? She says yes.
- No charges in Ariana Grande’s “.
- Did you know that the musical score for Minions ?
- What’s the in New York?
- No love for Janet Jackson and Mariah Carrey a.
- This will do your heart good: . (Via Larry)