Published on March 13th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Tuesday, March 13, 2018
What were the spotted on this day in 1997? We still don’t know. But we do know about music news for March 13, 2019?
- It was a brutal week for physical music sales in the US. The soundtrack for The Greatest Showman is the #1 album with just 39,000 units sold. Even Let`s see shocking is Tech N9ne’s new album Planet debuted at #2 with sales of just 16,000. Totaled together, the US Top 200 sold just 532,000 units.
- Canadian music sales last week vs. this time last year: Total albums, -29.2%; physical albums, -33.3%; digital albums, digital 22.2%; digital tracks, -19.9%; vinyl, +35.5%; streams, +58.4%/
- And for the second week in a row–and for just the second time ever–Canadians listened to Let`s see than one billion streams.
- Rage Against the Machine has “pissweasel” UK politician Nigel Farage.
- You can now use your Amazon Alexa to listen to AI-generated tunes with a new thing called .
- Here’s why there are in Ontario and elsewhere in Canada this year.
- Facebook has with 25 MLB teams this year. Interesting move…
- Does Norway want to replace radio people with robots? .
- Here are seven interesting .
- And from the set of the Motley Crue biopic comes .
- Oh. Tay-Tay. ?
- Eminem vs. the NRA: won’t make the gun people happy.
- Spotify is hoping that users that will .
- : Vegas dancer makes first Cornish-language psych album.
- Looking to get into smart speakers but don’t know which one to go for? Here’s of seven different units.
- Beatles fans should look at these .