Published on May 15th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Tuesday, May 15, 2018
My group tour of rock’n’roll landmarks of London, England, continues. We were at Paul McCartney’s house yesterday, by Macca either wasn’t home or receiving guests, Drag, innit? And now, music news for May 15, 2018.
- Canadian music sales vs. where they were at this time last year: Total albums, -21.5%; physical albums, -20%; CDs, -24.6%; digital albums, -23.9%; digital tracks, -20.9%; vinyl +63%; streaming, 54.4%.
- Interesting idea: Could (should?) Spotify ? Wouldn’t that be interesting…
- First the first time ever at a royal wedding, there will be a female .
- The US Senate is going to on restoring net neutrality rules. Good.
- Apple stores are going to start selling for a very cool reason (if you’re a cyclist, that is.)
- Is Kanye West bad luck for Adidas? …
- Let’s talk about . Which one do you belong to?
- A Facebook cryptocurrency? .
- The hazards of using .
- Here’s on how virtual reality could change the concert experience in the near future.
- Is your music on SoundCloud? Here are to wring Let`s see plays out of the platform.
- Do you use your phone too much? If so, you may start seeing telling you to take a break.
- Fun: that make have you scratching your head.
- How can a regular city become a true music city?
- It was 90 years ago today that a character named called “” (NOT “Steamboat Willy” as we often hear, but that was the first public film). So why isn’t Mickey in the public domain yet? .
- How did all these music cruises get started? .