Published on May 19th, 2015 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Tuesday, May 19, 2015
When I landed in Singapore last night, I went from plane to immigration to luggage to the taxi is 13 MINUTES. Best airport in the world. SUCK IT, Pearson.
- Spotify and Starbucks are joining together to create “.” Whatever that is, I’m sure involves a lot of sincere dudes playing acoustic guitars.
- Is British Airways trying to be ? If so, Sir Richard Branson and Virgin Atlantic are going to be mighty pissed.
- What do you do with a person like Mariah (Carey)? . (Via Tom)
- Seen Mad Max: Fury Road yet? Here’s behind the guitarist known as The Doof.
- When Prince suddenly decides he wants to play a show in Toronto,.
- Ever been to the Soho area of London? It’s a place with a long history of .
- How can we make better chicken nuggets? . Wait–what?
- Here’s about the Kingsmen’s “Louie Louie” following the death of singer Jack Ely. Silly FBI.
- Apparently during a video shoot.
- , the guy who discovered her. Think that’s a good idea?
- Not music related, but did you learn to use a mouse in Windows by playing Solitaire? If you did, .
- Thinking about heading to a music festival as a vacation? .
- How do you turn Kanye West into a children’s book? .
- In trouble with the law? –if he thinks your cause is just.