Published on November 6th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Tuesday, November 6, 2018
On this day in 1947, Meet the Press debuted on TV. It’s still on, making it the longest-running TV show in history. As for music news on November 6, 2018…
- Weekly Canadian music sales and streaming stats vs. this time last year: Total albums, -21.3%; digital albums, -19.6%; CDs, -26%; vinyl albums, +26.9%; streams, +43.3% (1.517 billion streams in Canada last week).
- Another one: Rihanna doesn’t want Donald Trump at his rallies.
- This is one of the you will ever see. (Via Tom)
- Here are some words that don’t often go together: “.”
- T.I. + cryptocurrency = .
- This is good news: Elvis Costello .
- Now that you mention it, despite all the political turmoil, when it came to music.
- Why are so many people slow in getting into podcasts? .
- On the other hand, . Not bad, considering it used to be a bitch to transfer a podcast to one of these things.
- It looks like Spotify for Apple Watch, too.
- Spotify plans to of its stock.
- Interesting: Global smartphone shipments are in the last quarter.
- Oh, …
- These solo pianists are on streaming music services.
- The Spice Girls reunion is without Victoria Beckham.
- Desperate to look smart in your next meeting? Try the.
- Stupid, stupid, stupid …
- If you remember the 90s, you might remember being stressed out by things such as .
- Someone needs to make a listicle for : Why are there so many songs about masturbation?