Published on October 23rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Is it October 23, 2018, already? Time to start thinking about when to switch to snow tires, I guess. And in music news…
- Canadian music sales and streams vs. this time last week: Total albums, -21%; digital albums, -19.7%; physical albums, -21.8%; CDs, -25.4%; vinyl albums, +29.1%; streaming, +48.8% (1.479 billion streams last week). And in case you’re wondering about cassettes, 6,300 have been sold all across Canada all year. That’s it.
- The Beastie Boys have that’s been in storage for 30 years. You read that right.
- And this upcoming looks great.
- Ozzy’s staph infection: It could have been .
- What’s next beyond the Kiki Challenge? .
- Smart speakers are really these days. This will be interesting.
- Need some tips on cooking with music? .
- Now that we know that Rihanna and Pink spurned playing at the Super Bowl over the Colin Kaepernick controversy, there are for Maroon 5 to pull out.
- This radio station is headquartered in…?
- Organizations like FACTOR help so many musicians in Canada. Read this and you’ll understand why so many American musicians are jealous.
- Even classical musicians are supported in cool ways in this country. ?
- Let’s analyze the pop music hits of the third quarter of 2018. What can we learn from this ?
- Looking for a new vehicle and want all the proper infotainment gadgets? Read this first.
- Want to deliver the eulogy at your own funeral? Roy Orbison hologram technology .
- Here are some for the history of music and technology.
- I want to be inconvenienced !
- The Mooch’s about his time in the White House.
- Studying ice shelves by .
- A mansion once owned by Kimye has been .
- Looking for a new set of headphones? Take a look at .