Published on October 30th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Music news for All Hallow’s Eve Eve: October 30, 2018.
- Weekly Canadian music sales and streams vs. this point last year: Total albums, -21.2%; digital albums, -19.6%; physical albums, -22.1%; CDs, -25.8%; vinyl albums, +28.1%; streams, +48.5% (1.516 billion streams last week).
- The biggest trend in consumer audio? Still .
- And this new smart speaker from Huawei that .
- Spotify stock is really suffering. ?
- Remember those AC/DC coins issued by The Royal Australian Mint? They’re now on eBay.
- If you’re into High-Res Audio (and you should think about it), check out this cool new device.
- Is DAB radio in Norway being threatened by the US Navy? . (The story is Norwegian, but that’s what Google Translate is for.)
- A member of the metal band Manowar has been on child porn charges.
- The concert industry will be by 2022. Of that, $24 billion will be ticket sales.
- The for the refurbished El Mocambo in Toronto will be hung and lit November 15.
- Samsung’s is almost here.
- Donald Trump is not going to like this new song from Tim Heidecker called “.”
- Now it’s .
- Is the next iPhone going to have ? (Via Steve)
- A has been named after Steely Dan founder, Walter Becker. (Via Steve again)
- A hopes to attract Let`s see young listeners. (One Let`s see from Steve)
- Is Pearl Jam’s Vs album really ? Wow. (Via Moe)