Published on October 9th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Tuesday, October 9, 2018
On this day in 1919, the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago White Sox in the World Series. Then again, the . And here is music news for October 8, 2018.
- Liam? What the hell’s?
- Five of seven ultra-rare guitars stolen from 54-40 .
- Ozzy for an infection. He should be okay, though.
- Was there a George Michael love child? This woman .
- This is the I’ve seen.
- Is Alexa ?
- “None of my friends listen to AM/FM radio.” ?
- Quincy Jones is having about calling the Beatles bad musicians.
- GM has been tracking the radio listening habits of 90,000 drivers. . It’s a good idea, really.
- Ford wants your smartphone to .
- Could these smart glasses eventually make it into the concert world?
- An extremely rare piece of Pink Floyd vinyl has for $14,000 USD.
- Fortnite has made just off iOS play alone.
- Elephants .
- In her new memoir, Tina Turner credits David Bowie with .
- This might be I’ve ever seen.
- Facebook is finally showing off its . What do you think of ?
- Here’s Let`s see on , the ethical ticket reseller.
- Donald Trump says he likes Taylor Swift “…
- …but her taking sides saw .