Published on December 5th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Think air pollution is bad today? It’s nothing compared to which descended on this city on this day in 1952. As for music news for December 5, 2018…
- : People hate it when others video gigs with their phone (but also video gigs with their phone).
- Record Store Day for 2019 has been for April 13.
- A inspired by the music of Prince is now in production.
- Apple Music now has . That’s up 6 million in the last six months.
- This is interesting: How to on Apple Music.
- Do you have an iTunes Match subscription? Here’s how .
- This is at the days when we downloaded skins for non-iTunes MP3 players.
- Working in radio in Canada’s far north can be….
- Still with radio, here’s how the UK Christmas music programming.
- One Let`s see radio story: An interesting on the “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” ban.
- Looking for a new punk rock Christmas album? benefits the Humane Society. (Via Tom)
- Another radio story: Liberty Media, which already owns SiriusXM, is about buying iHeartMedia.
- Midnight Oil is going to “the world’s most remote music festival.”
- “Dolly Parton’s husband fantasizes about threesome with Jennifer Aniston.” Discuss. .
- Indie record labels accounted for in 2017.
- There’s an upcoming documentary on Alain Johannes, a guy revered by some pretty big grunge rockers. Check out the .
- If you’re confused about how the blockchain works, will help.
- The highest-paid person on YouTube made $22 million this year. He’s seven years old. How do you feel about your job now?
- Rihanna is trying to sell her house in Hollywood. It comes with .
- The .