Published on June 6th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Earth is angry. Where’s the next big volcanic eruption? That question will not be answered with this look at music news for June 6, 2018.
- Does Donald Trump know the worlds to “The Star-Spangled Banner” and “God Bless America?” Maybe not. .
- Yeezy is now in the . He’s designing small homes for low-income people. Is there nothing Kanye can’t do? (Hint: No. Just ask him.)
- Gene Simmons: “I’ll be the first to one to admit I’ve been an arrogant, sexist pig.” But he’s changed. .
- A copy of Prince’s ultra-rare never released Black Album .
- These could help people with hot flashes.
- “Stop it, Dad! !” (Not: “Dad” is Mick Jagger.) (Via Tom)
- Ed Sheeran, . Question: What’s there to fight about at an Ed Sheeran gig?
- Spotify is from some women’s groups about backtracking on its “hateful content” policy.
- How to to our future alien overlords.
- Apple’s allows us to stream full songs. No iTunes needed!
- Confused by K-pop? Start .
- Have the B-52s really been together 40 years? .
- Jack White now has .
- Facebook is losing teens to .
- What kind of effect will Brexit have on vinyl? .