Published on March 28th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Thirty-nine years ago today, Pennsylvania almost disappeared with the . And for music news on March 28, 2018…
- The Junos got good ratings on Sunday night with 1.5 million tuning in during the Barenaked Ladies segment.
- Less than 48 hours after it was unveiled, the David Bowie statue was .
- The Uganda Communication Commission has shut down 23 radio stations for .
- Psy diplomacy? South Korea wants him to . (Via Tom)
- When will Apple stop selling digital downloads? “.”
- The Freddie Mercury biopic seems to be .
- A has been detained following a tour of Europe.
- Lindi Ortega: ‘
- Remember those late-night TV commercials pushing cut-rate music collections? . (Via Tom)
- R Kelly is being of grooming a 14-year-old girl to be a “sex pet.”
- . Click on that only if you get the reference.
- Heineken has after Chance the Rapper called it “terribly racist.”
- . God bless America.
- The Roy Orbison hologram is going on tour with .
- Is Spotify really worth $30 billion? .
- What will streaming look like in the future? .