Published on May 16th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, May 16, 2018
The first regularly-scheduled transatlantic airline flight began on this date in 1951. El Al of Israel began flying a turboprop airliner from New York to Heathrow in London. And when it comes to music news for May 16, 2018…
- The concept of awarding a “gold record” .
- Remember how that Norwegian newspaper claimed that Tidal was inflating streaming numbers for Beyonce and Kanye West? A bunch of Norwegian artists are now over this.
- : the average American listens to 32 hours of music a week. At that rate, it would take 1,600 years to listen to all the songs on Spotify.
- Apple Music says it has now . Spotify is still in the lead, but Apple is catching up.
- People are really pissed at Tidal. There are now into its practices.
- Damon Albarn with the master tape of a Gorillaz album.
- There will be an auction of . Gotta be some good stuff here.
- You know what could be good for your mental health? “.”
- On that topic, Princes Harry and William have joined Lady Gaga on .
- But what have the Royals ever done for the arts? Check out .
- Russian trolls attacked American teenage girls’ computers with a botnet called FaceMusic. .
- Meanwhile, Courtney Barnett demonstrated that s.
- New survey: 71% of all UK vinyl sales.
- The time when Keith Richards.
- That new Arctic Monkeys album is innit?
- Chris Brown: (Via Steve)
- If you have a smart speaker, you do not want t.
- Are you ready to start talking about new iPhone models? No? .
- If you can speak Let`s see than one language, than those who don’t.
- Want an ultra-rare drum machine? .
- Slash’s video game music? .