Published on May 23rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, May 23, 2018
were finally whacked by police on this day in 1934. And in some less-violent music news for May 23, 2018…
- And the singers on the official World Cup song …
- You know that 1968 E-Type Jaguar used by Harry and Meghan after the wedding? . He died of cancer last year.
- Remember the disastrous Fyre Festival last year? Merch from the event is .
- Despite being banished from promoted Spotify playlists, R. Kelly’s streams . In fact, his numbers .
- When Bon Jovi had local acts open for their shows, did they tangibly benefit in any way? .
- A good question: Will people pay to see perform?
- A metal show in Las Vegas was cancelled when a local teacher at the gig while the band played her favourite song.
- Donald Trump doesn’t want to use a secure iPhone because “.”
- The secret of the Stradivarius violin !
- There are Let`s see calls for Facebook to be .
- R. Kelly. Herpes. Lawsuit. .
- The next world power in music? . It’s won’t be long.
- A on Chvrches that starts with a shot against Donald Trump. (Via Steve)
- Who was the dude who looked like a lady that inspired the Aerosmith song? , apparently.
- If you’re filming a movie with Snoop Dogg, .
- A doctor has been of a former guitarist for 3 Doors Down.
- A holographic mobile phone? .