Published on November 14th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, November 14, 2018
On this day in 1952, The New Musical Express published the first-ever UK singles chart. Fast-forwarding to November 14, 2018, here’s what’s making music news.
- Here’s with Freddie Mercury’s mom.
- The are smart speakers. Then again, so are headphones.
- As rumoured, Spotify has launched for Apple Watch.
- Meanwhile, Spotify’s relationships with the major labels are at t right now.
- Harvey Weinstein’s dream team features that both got Diddy and Michael Jackson to walk free.
- Celine Dion has a new line of children’s clothing, which is fine. It’s that’s bizarre.
- Greg “Fritz” Hinz, drummer for Canadian metal band Helix, has been placed in a medically-induced coma after fracturing his skull when he fell off his roof. (Via Tom)
- Where is this coming from? It’s really pissing off some people in New Jersey.
- As vehicle entertainment systems go, this one from Fiat-Chrysler is.
- Jarvis Cocker is working on a .
- Listen to some between NASA and Apollo 11.
- Be it resolved that 1972-74 was .
- The El Mocambo’s neon palm tree sign is once again in Toronto. As to when the club will reopen…
- The UK is getting a in 2019.
- If you’re into podcasting, is definitely worth reading.
- And so is , especially if you’re looking to boost listening of your podcast.
- France is wary about the possibilities of .
- In a band and on a budget? Here’s how one guy created a music video.