Published on November 7th, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, November 7, 2018
On this day in 1994, WXYC, a student radio station at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, became the first station to broadcast on the Internet. Fast forward to November 8, 2018, and here’s what we have for music news.
- In case you missed the report yesterday, rapper Mac Miller’s death can be attributed in part to .
- This is good: The .
- Should doctors for specific ailments? Maybe. (Wouldn’t a medical playlist creator be a cool gig?)
- Muse has some planned for their upcoming Simulation Theory tour.
- Has the EP killed the LP? .
- The father of the Internet is really concerned about privacy issues and has .
- If you’re a guitarist, you should really watch . (Via Walter)
- An Aretha Franklin concert film . She kept it hidden for 46 years, but now that’s she’s dead, she doesn’t have a say anyLet`s see.
- Yes, the iPod changed everything when it came to digital music, but before that was .
- The International Space Station .
- The final band on Dave Grohl’s bucket list? He wants to .
- Bono is that the world has turned away from the fight against AIDS.
- Following up on yesterday story: …
- Study: iPhone users than Android owners. Really?
- What was a Michael Jackson impersonator for the trial of drug lord El Chapo?
- Drake vs. the BC casino, .
- Here come the .
- If you’re hoping to get into the voiceover game, take a lesson from .
- Some artists from the 90s want to be on streaming services, but they have .
- Hello, Rogers Place in Edmonton: !