Published on October 31st, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random music news for Wednesday, October 31, 2018
It’s the night disguised extortionist appear at my door demanding empty calories while their families look on in approval. What’s wrong with this picture? Ponder that as we go through music news for October 31, 2018.
- denies offering a woman money to make false claims against Robert Mueller.
- Here are reports on Apple’s new and .
- Pharrell Williams vs. Donald Trump: !
- : A settlement has been reached.
- Waze, the navigation app, has gone even deeper when it comes to into its functions.
- Lest we forget, in some parts of the planet.
- Adele without working a single day.
- Aretha Franklin’s is going up for auction.
- The story of The Buggles’ “.”
- Boy, there’s a lot of around the release of the new Freddie Mercury biopic, Bohemian Rhapsody. The film opens Friday.
- Meanwhile, “Bohemian Rhapsody is a bad movie. But boy, is it entertaining.” Read that review .
- SLAYER fans . (Via Tom)
- Selena Gomez is the most-followed person on Instagram.
- PLEASE . PLEASE.
- And here come the .
- This metal musician had his by a dog.
- And then there’s this from .
- Is Spotify on us?
- Looking for something to read this fall? Here are about women in music.
- Pop stars gracefully, Or not.
- Carole King has to reflect her opinions about the 2018 US midterm elections.