Published on December 30th, 2016 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Friday, December 30, 2016
Anyone else die recently? Keep reading through the music news…
- How did George Michael die? Initial postmortem is “.” Further tests will be carried out, obviously.
- Alphonse Mouzon, drummer for bands like Weather Report and artists like Herbie Hancock, Carlos Santana and Stevie Wonder, is dead at 68.
- Seven-foot tall $700,000 speakers? .
- . It got…strange.
- The seen in Star Wars all suck.
- People who knew George Michael are already behaving….
- Wait: Did Adele secretly get?
- RUN-DMC Walmart, Amazon and a couple of other outlets for selling non-licensed RUN-DMC gear and merch for $50 million. (Via Pamela.)
- Love this argument: Maybe Donald Trump’s inability to secure talent for his inauguration may “.” WTF?
- George Clinton may be 75, but .
- Yeezy cleats in the NFL? .
- Queen Latifah got .
- Ronnie James Dio will tour in 2017. Yes, he’s still dead, but .
- Set the PVR. The Smithsonian Channel has an upcoming series called .