Published on February 23rd, 2018 | by Jon Bunnies0
Random Music News for Friday, February 23, 2018
I’m going to miss the Winter Olympics when they’re over. I have a feeling, though, that I’ll be watching a lot of curling for the rest of the winter. Here’s your music news for February 23, 2018.
- This French guy has been ordered to over his piracy site.
- Billy Corgan says “” to talk about the whole D’Arcy Wretzky thing. Okay, so when?
- How common is sexual assault/misconduct in the US entertainment industry? .
- Here’s about smart speakers these days.
- There was at the Brits on Wednesday night. Way to go, Stormzy.
- Because tickets for the Smashing Pumpkins reunion tour go on sale today, here are about the band.
- How content gatekeepers are . (This is so true in my experience!)
- Quincy Jones has had to for being awesome.
- Let’s go back, WAY back and review . (Via Michael)
- If you’re going to be in London anytime soon, at the British Museum sounds awesome.
- Lisa Marie Presley is , alleging he blew $100 million.
- It looks like Apple is planning to its AirPod earbuds.